Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Surreal House

Surreal Room

After working on this project for so long I began to think to myself, is this really helping? Is this really helping me? Then I looked at it and thought, what have I learned? Then I realize I know how to do things I never though I would be able to understand. I now look at the toolbar at the top of the project as a bunch of recourses rather than a jumble of symbols. I understand the software so much more. So I've learned a lot but still, this project is kind of odd. Then I really thought and considered this could be something new, using an architectural software to make more art than architecture. Using architectural basics to create some things but putting it all together to create a piece of art. Now I see that this is helping and is more interesting than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment